mandag 21. november 2011

GDT B´nW

Today I have a Shakercard to show you.
I´m so lucky that I got to play along as GDT at the lovely Belles´n Whistles challenge blog.
The challenge is Christmas.

The image is called Snowball Snowbaby.
She is so cute and I loved coloring her.
Inside the shakercard I have put some glitter.
Beautiful flowers from Papirdesign and Storyteller.
Patterpapers are from Pion.
Sentiment and snowflake from Whiff of Joy.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Hugs, June

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow , dette var bare nydeligt :)flott stempel,gratla med GDT jobben hos bellesin whistler callenge.

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi June! Well you already know how much I love this and all of your other creation! Absolutely GORRRR-GEOUS! I love the soft colors you put together with your amazing details that have me drooling! :) You are just wonderful and thank you so much for being GDT for BnW! We love having you with us!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du vil legge igjen en kommentar!
Det setter jeg stor pris på.