onsdag 23. mai 2012

DT WOJ, Challenge #130




 Today it is time for another challenge at the Whiff of Joy challenge blog.
 This time we want you to Add some Metal on your project.
The DT have made some stunning cards, 
so please pop over to have a look. I hope you get inspired
 and want to join in on the challenge.
-Oh and please remember to use a Whiff of Joy image!



For this challenge I have made a card for a boy,
using the image Henry Celebrating Mouse.
I make mostly cards for girls and thought it was time to make a boy card
- and this was so fun to make!

I have colored this cutie with Distress ink refillers
and on the muffin I have added some crackle accents.
The poststamps are from Marianne design.




A closeup of the metal I have used
(charm & TH-hinge clip)






Recipe
Size: 12,5x15 cm
Folding: Regular
Ink: StazOn- Jet Black, Distress Ink- Walnut Stain
Stamp: Whiff of Joy- Henry Celebrating Mouse,
Marianne Design- post stamp
Medium: Distress Ink, reinkers
Papers: Bazill- brown & kraft cardstock,
Canson 300 g watercolorpaper,
Pattern paper- Pion design
Tools: Spellbinders- classic circle large & classic scalloped circle,
Tim Holtz- embossing folder- pocket watches, staples
Embellishment: WOC- flowers, charm, hinge clip, rhinestones, TH- filmstrip ribbon
Other: Crackle paint picket fence, crackle accents


I´m entering this challenge
WOC- Anything Goes


Have a lovely day and take care!
Hugs, June


5 kommentarer:

  1. Du er så flink til å bruke forskjellige medium-teknikker! Herlig kort du har laget her. Kjempesøtt motiv som er nydelig fargelagt :)
    Klem, Jorunn

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh för ett flott kort! Härliga färger... Massa läckra detaljer...

    Kram
    Linda

    SvarSlett
  3. OMG June, this is wow wow GORGEOUS yet again! I so love these delicious colors you've used, and everything about your card just totally FLOWS beautifully!!!! Loooove it!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    SvarSlett
  4. Totally Stunning I am in Ore of your creations and it would be an honour to work with you... thank you for the lovely comment on my blog yesterday and thank you for encouraging me!
    I can not add DT to my name as I can not edit my link entry :0(
    Not sure that I have enough time to make another card but if you can add DT to my name that would be awesome :0)

    hugs Samantha :0)

    SvarSlett
  5. This is so gorgeous June!! Love the distressing and the white paint effect, especially on the clock charm!! Stunning work! Juliexx

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du vil legge igjen en kommentar!
Det setter jeg stor pris på.